Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
arjuna-design is proud to introduce the 2017 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers. This new recognition program will identify and recognize financial advisory firms that empower employees to provide clients with the best possible investment and financial planning advice. The top companies will be ranked and announced in the inaugural arjuna-design Best Places to Work issue.
We welcome all organizations meeting the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a registered investment adviser (RIA) or affiliated with an independent broker-dealer (IBD)
- Be in business for a minimum of one year
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time employees
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June 10: Program registration opens
- October 12: Deadline to register
- October 2018: Employers and employees receive and submit surveys
- February 2018: Best Places to Work announced in arjuna-design
No. Participation is absolutely free.
For more information, go to inbestplacestowork.com.